How to use VIP Hair Colour Shampoo
Find out the right way to apply VIP Hair Color shampoo in easy steps to get amazing results in 15 minutes and full gray coverage. It is easy to use and requires no gloves, brush, or bowl.
Before you start, important to do an Allergy Test
While doing allergy tests use the gloves given along with the bottle. You should carry out the test as per the instructions and wait for 24 hours to see any reactions and if you notice any signs of burning, swelling, redness, or irritation on your skin do not use the product. You can use aloe vera jell in that area will reduce the sensations immediately.
Important Steps to be considered while using VIP Hair Colour Shampoo
- Remove any accessories from your fingers.
- Make sure your hair is dry and free of oils, dust or any dirt.
- Wash your hands well, and keep them wet with water while applying the shampoo to your hands.
- Pull off the valve from the shampoo and make sure to put it back after use.
- Shake the Bottle and press until two colour shampoo is out from the valve. Rubbing your hands well until it produces foam.
- If any stains in your forehead wipe it well with cotton
Choose the leaflet as per Language Here!
View the leaflet in English!
View the leaflet in Tamil!
View the leaflet in Malayalam!
View the leaflet in Hindi!
View the leaflet in Kannada!
View the leaflet in Telugu!
Watch the first detailed video about how to use VIP shampoo in Tamil
Watch the first detailed video about how to use VIP shampoo in Malayalam
Watch the first detailed video about how to use VIP shampoo in Hindi
Watch the first detailed video about how to use VIP shampoo in Kannada
Watch the first detailed video about how to use VIP shampoo in Telugu
Let's Get Started
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap to remove any oil or dust prior using shampoo.
2. Squeeze the required amount of VIP hair color shampoo on your wet hands.
3. Rub hair colors between hands to form lather
4. Apply the mixture on your hair uniformly and massage thoroughly
5. Wash your hands within 2 minutes from the time of contact using soap
6. Wait for 15 minutes
7. Rinse your hair completely after 15 minutes/No shampoo/conditioner required.